The Magnetic Separators are available in cyclic design with process vessel diameters smaller than 3mm. Wet Magnetic Separator is one kind of efficient equipment for processing fine, feebly magnetic minerals, such as hematite, limonite, wolfram, ilmenite, and tantalum-niobium, etc. In recent years, it is also more and more applied in purifying quartz, feldspar and nephline.
1) Short magnetic circuit,
2) little magnetic flux leakage
3) high magnetic intensity
4) low energy consumption
1. Fter medium and fine crushing, in order to improve the richness, the magnetic pulley is used for eliminating the wall rock in the iron ore.
2. To the un-deoxidized ore and send back for re-agglomeration.
3. To eliminate iron in the ceramic industry for improving the ceramic quality.
4. To eliminate iron in coal, foundry sand, refractory, and other industries.