- ABOUT US
- NEWS & EVENTS
- CONTACT US
Industrial mill has widely used for grinding and processing of mining materials and products in such industries and fields as metallurgy, building material, chemistry and mining. According to the difference of grinding material and its granularity, the commonly-used grinder types are Raymond mill, ladder-shaped mill and three-ringed one.
Technological Advantages of Raymond mill:
Raymond mill is used for grinding the barite, limestone, kaolin, ceramet, slags, etc below scale 9.3 of Mohs hardness and 280-odd sorts of non-inflammable and non-explosive stuff in the trades of mining, metallurgical industrial, chemical engineering and building material for high fine powder generation and processing. The product size is adjustable in the range of 80-325 (600 the largest) meshes. It is possible to product 30-80 mesh coarse powder through special device in the machine.
The whole machine is of a standing structure. It features small occupying space and strong integration capacity. It can form an independent production system from the lump materials, crushing to finished powder and packaging. All the finished particles have a good uniformity of fineness, with passing screen rate as high as 98%. This is what other machine cannot reach. The machine adopts electromagnetic vibrating feeder, which ensures even and regular feeding. It is easy to adjust, small in dimension, light in weight, with lower oil and power consumption and easy to maintain. The transmission device of the main unit is equipped with a close gearbox which ensures its smooth transmission and reliable operation. Attendance of operator is not necessary in the mill operating room because the adoption of advanced central control console switch.
This ladder-shaped mill has these five technical advantages:
1. The ladder-shaped rollers and rings improve crushing efficiency greatly. The rollers and ring are designed in the main machine of an inverted trapezium, which control the material’s slip velocity between rollers and rings. They can extend the grinding time, and enhance the crushing effect.
2. The press springs with balancing and pressurized function and the forming resilient connection with steady and vibration reducing function are invented into our machines. The symmetrical roller assembly is connected by horizontally-placed spring rod. When the large materials impact one roller assembly, to keep balance, the radial force will pass to another roller assembly, which is on the plane of symmetry through spring rod. Under this condition, the whole device’s bearing is improved to be 40% on the other mills; and the forming resilient connection can reduce the vibration and noise, also it can avoid resonance.
3. The powder classifier adopts high density impeller, which can increase precision of powder and capacity. It has been proved that: under fixed spindle speed, to enhance the density of impeller is to enhance the fineness of final products. In other words, when the fineness of final product is fixed, the spindle speed of high density impeller is lower than the low density one. Thus under the same power, our machine can reduce resistance of air’s flow, the capacity can be improved more than 50% over the traditional one.
4. There is high-efficiency and energy-saving blower installed on our machine. The efficiency of prismatic blade equipped on the traditional machine is only 62%, but the efficiency of the energy saving blower, whose impeller and blade are both stamping, is 85%.
5. There is convenient impeller adjusting device. The clearance between housing and ending of powder classifier’s blade also effects fineness. Our mill is convenient to adjust the fineness.
Hi, may I help you？