- ABOUT US
- NEWS & EVENTS
- CONTACT US
Flotation plant is regarded as one of the most important practical processing production lines with wide range of application fields. Flotation plant or flotation separation plant is mainly made up of jaw crusher, ball mill, classifier, mixer, flotation separator, concentrator, and drying machine with feeder, lifter and conveyor as the auxiliary equipment.
The flotation separation line is mainly applied to separate copper, zinc, lead, nickel, gold and other non-ferrous metals, and to do rough or fine separation of ferrous metals and non-metals. It is also applied in water quality purification field. Many factors will affect the flotation process: granularity, pulp density, medicament addition and adjustment, bubble and foam adjustment, pulp temperature, flotation process and water quality. The workflow of the flotation production line is as follows:
1. Materials are crushed firstly by the jaw crusher.
2. The satisfactory crushed materials are transported to the ball mill by elevator and ore feeding machine to realize further crushing and grinding.
3. Then materials enter the spiral separator and get washed and graded from the mineral mixtures according to different solid particle densities and sedimentation rates in the liquid.
4. Minerals are going through flotation separation process inside the flotation separator after they are moved by the belt conveyor.
5. Based on the addition of different medicines, the minerals are separated from other materials. Then wet minerals will be concentrated by concentrator and then get dried by drying machine.
Hi, may I help you？