- ABOUT US
- NEWS & EVENTS
- CONTACT US
On basis of many times experiments and improvement, introducing the latest mechanical techniques of Sweden, High Pressure Micro powder Grinding Mill, the latest industrial powder grinding mill, is a new type pulverizer machine for producing micro-powder. It is a powder making machine. This kind of micro grinder is popular at home and abroad and the mill for sale welcomes you all the time.
Note: When users grind the material that hardness degree is between 4 and 6, the service life of the wearing parts will be shortened.
1. Low investment cost. With the same product fineness and generator power, it has low investment cost, short return period and twice more output compared with the airflow mill, stirring mill or ball mill.
2. High powder output. With the same fineness and power consumption, its powder output is more than the airflow mill or stirring mill by 45%.
3. Low wear and long service time of wear parts. All the wear parts are made of domestic and foreign anti-friction material. Their service life is longer than that of the wear parts of ordinary mill equipment. Generally, they can be used for more than one year.
4. High security and reliability. The operation which is inside of the grinding chamber is safe and reliable. Compared with an ordinary mill, there is not rolling axletree or screws, so there is no problem of wear of the axletree and other sealed parts, and it avoids the problem that the machine is damaged due to loosen screws.
5. High fineness of finished product. The final fineness can reach d97≤5μm through one-time processing.
6. Pollution-free. It adopts an efficiency pulse dust collector, so there is no dust pollution in the complete operation process. In addition, micro powder mill is equipped with a muffler and sound proofing room so that the pollution and noise can be reduced in accordance with the environment-protection standard, and surrounding environment is protected.
High pressure micro-powder mill is mainly applicable to the non-flammability, non-explosive and non-metal materials with medium or low hardness, humidity under 6%, and Moh's hardness under Level 9, such as calcite, limestone, dolomite, kaolin, bentonite, talcum, mica, magnesite, illite, pyrophyllite, rectorite, kieselguhr, barite, gypsum, alunite, plumbago, fluorite, pumice, more than 200 categories of materials. The hardness of materials is the key factor affecting the wear condition and the service life of the machine. The service life of wear parts will be shortened when Moh's hardness reaches Level 4~6.
Hi, may I help you？