- ABOUT US
- NEWS & EVENTS
- CONTACT US
1. Feeding equipment after normal running.
2. Material shall be fed evenly in order to prevent side load or side weight increase.
3. Generally, temperature rise o bearing shall not exceed
4. Stop feeding before stopping equipment, and cut motor after completely discharging materials in chamber.
5. Cut motor immediately when equipment is stopped by materials block and restart the equipment after completely discharging materials in chamber.
6. Change the abraded end for the other end.
Hi, may I help you？