Flotation Machine for Processing Copper Ore in Panama
Device Configuration: ball mill, flotation machine, spiral classifier, mixer, concentrator, rotary dryer, etc.
Customer's Feedback: Reasonable Design Practical Advice Less Investment
The whole space design is very reasonable. Under the principle of not wasting land, the advice of keeping daily check and maintenance on equipment is very useful to realize the convenience for management, so we are very satisfied that they do the right things for every tiny point.
This user is an old customer of our HXJQ (Hongxing Machinery), who has used beneficiation equipment for many years in major flotation production lines. Flotation separation is a widely used method for processing copper ore in copper ore dressing plants.
Copper ore is generally a collection of copper sulfides or oxides and other minerals. Industrial copper minerals include: natural copper, chalcopyrite, chalcopyrite, tetrahedrite, azurite, malachite, etc. The main types of copper resources are porphyry, skarn, sandstone, volcanic, copper-nickel, etc.
Chile is currently the country with the richest copper mines, with its reserves accounting for 29% of the world's total; its output and export volume also rank first in the world; other countries with large reserves include Peru, the United States, Mexico, Indonesia, China, Poland, and Zambia , Russia, Canada, Australia, Kazakhstan, Congo, Philippines, etc.
1.The flowchart is just for reference.
2.The process is adjustable according to the site requirements, but part placement cannot be changed.
3.Foundation dimensions of equipments are subject to our drawing.
4.Any question pls contact us online.
Free Customized Solution
1. Crushing: The purpose is to crush the copper ore to an appropriate size, and then proceed to the next part of grinding. The beneficiation equipment used to crush copper ore is mainly a jaw crusher, which is used for primary crushing.
2. Grinding: Grinding the crushed part to further process the ore to obtain a smaller size and prepare for the next part of flotation. After the preliminary crushing, the copper ore is uniformly sent to the ball mill by the bucket elevator and belt conveyor, and the ore is crushed and ground by the ball mill; and reasonably classified by the spiral classifier, the slurry that does not meet the flotation requirements is returned re-grind in the ball mill.
3. Flotation: The flotation process is an important process of copper ore dressing. The graded pulp material that meets the conditions is sent to the mixing tank, fully mixed and stirred with the reagent, and then sent to the flotation machine for separation and processing to obtain a higher purity copper concentrate slurry.
4. Drying: At last, it is preliminarily concentrated and precipitated by a concentrator, and dried by a rotary dryer to obtain copper concentrate powder.
Reasonable Equipment Configuration:
Reasonable production line equipment configuration, scientific and humanized process design, stable operation and high efficiency.
High Grade of Concentrate:
This production line can finally provide users with relatively high beneficiation indexes, and the grade of concentrate has increased by more than 50%.
Low Investment Cost:
The energy saving of the flotation machine can reach 60%, the consumption of flotation agent is reduced by 20%, and the tailings backwater is recycled to reduce the cost of water use.
Get Price List/Free Customized Solution
If you have any questions or doubts about our products, or need our support and help,
please contact us, we will give you a reply within 24 hours.
Our Service Process
1. Free Online Price Quotation
2. Professional Customized Solution
3. Investment Policy Analysis
4. Installation and Technical Support
5. Lifetime After-sales Service
2020 Price Quotation