- ABOUT US
- NEWS & EVENTS
- CONTACT US
As a company oriented by professional technology, Hongxing Machinery has been dedicated to the high-end development and advancement of ore dressing equipment, mining crushing and drying equipment and belt conveyors. Through constant introducing and absorbing new technology, researching and developing and innovating, our company has established a powerful and professional team integrated with development, designing, manufacturing, installation and services.
The main products produced by Hongxing Machinery include jaw crusher, impact crusher, and impact high-efficiency tertiary crusher, hammer crusher, roll crusher, cement ball mill, vibrating feeder, rotary kiln and other mining machines. All these products have the advantages of reasonable structure, high quality manufacturing, high output, low energy consumption and convenient operation.
Vertical combination crusher is one of the most commonly used machines in the crushing production and sand making production line. This crusher is a new product designed on the basis of combining with domestic and foreign tertiary crushing technology, and its structure integrates with hammer crusher and impact crusher and its performance has reached the advanced level in the domestic mining market, for this reason, it is mainly used for crushing various kinds of rocks with medium hardness in many industries such as mining, metallurgy, refractory, cement, coal, glass, ceramics and power station.
Next the experts of Hongxing Machinery will give a detailed introduction to the performance advantages of the vertical combination crusher.
1. Simple and reasonable structure and low operational cost
2. High crushing ratio and energy conservancy
3. It can be used for both fine crushing coarse grinding
4. Little influenced by the water content in the materials.
5. Low working noise and less dust pollution
6. More suitable for crushing the materials with medium hardness and super hardness
7. Cube-shaped final products and little iron pollution
8. Small abrasion of the impeller and convenient repair and maintenance.
Hi, may I help you？