- ABOUT US
- NEWS & EVENTS
- CONTACT US
Grinding mill is also called ball grinding mill, industrial grinding machines and grinding miller. Grinding mill grinds material by rotating a cylinder with steel grinding balls, causing the balls to fall back into the cylinder and onto the material to be ground. The rotation is usually between 4 to 20 revolutions per minute, depending upon the diameter of the mill. The larger the diameter, the slower the rotation. If the peripheral speed of the mill is too great, it begins to act like a centrifuge and the balls do not fall back, but stay on the perimeter of the mill. The point where the coal crusher becomes a centrifuge is called the 'Critical Speed', and Grinding mills usually operate at 65% to 75% of the critical speed.
Minerals are firstly crushed by jaw crusher until they are crushed to suitable sizes. They are then equally fed to a ball mill machine with a hoister and a feeder. Later, they are further crushed and milled in the grinding ball. Finally, fine minerals are classified by a spiral classifier with the principle that solid particles sink at different speeds in liquid.
Coal ash (or sand, stone powder) are conveyed to grinding ball through electric vibrating feeder and rubber belt conveyor. Grinded coal ash (or sand, stone powder) is delivered to slurry tank for storage through a coal ash pump.
Lime is conveyed to jaw crusher by electric vibrating feeder and rubber belt conveyor. The crushed lime firstly is stored in a limestone storage silo with a bucket hoister. Then, it is conveyed to grinding ball through a spiral conveyor. Finally, fine grinded materials are delivered to stock bin through a spiral conveyor and a bucket lifter.
1) Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder.
2) Is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine.
3) Grinding mills is widely used in building material, and chemical industry.
4) There are two ways of grinding: The dry way and the wet way.
5) Grinding mills can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to different expelling mine
6) To use the grinding mills, the material to be ground is loaded into the neoprene barrel that contains grinding media.
7) As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours.
8) The longer the grinding mills runs, the finer the powder will be.
9) Ultimate particle size depends entirely on how hard the material you're grinding is, and the time how long the grinding mills runs.
10) Our ball mill have been used to grind glass, powder food products, create custom varnishes, make ceramic glaze, powder various chemicals.
Hi, may I help you？